Website Hero Practice Services
This Job listing is about Hero Practice Services in Wichita, KS 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Location: Wichita, Twin lakes
Pay Range: From $14.00 per Hour for “Entry-Level” and up to $18.00 per Hour for Very Experienced, Well-Qualified Professionals
Job Profile: Vision Technician
Hero Practice Services is seeking a Vision Technician to ensure a positive first impression by executing administrative as well as optometric duties to positively maximize each patients’ entire visit within the Vision department of our practices.
Hero Practice Services is the only practice management company focused on delivering the systems, processes, and people needed to efficiently deliver quality dental, vision, and orthodontic care to children in underserved communities. With offices across the country, we have helped millions of children and young people gain access to the care they need since 2006. Working at Hero is both a career and a calling … join us, BE A HERO!
This role has the unique opportunity to support the Heroes who actively serve the children and young people in our communities by improving their overall health and well-being.
You Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Call patients regarding appointment confirmations, reminders, cancellations, no shows and recalls
- Accurately and correctly collect patient information, medical information, and process patient payments during check-in and check-out
- Accompany patients and parents during exams to pre-test the patient and assist Optometrist in scribing and finding a good fit for glasses for the patient
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and patient-centric working environment.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
You Will Be Required To Possess The Following
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of administrative and customer service experience
- Optometric experience preferred, but will fully train
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional growth.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of optometry
Your Compensation And Benefits Will Include The Following
- Monthly Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Plan, Disability and much more!
- Professional Advancement Opportunities in an established, growing health care group.