Website Frye Regional Medical Center
This Job listing is about Frye Regional Medical Center in Claremont, NC 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Job Description Frye Regional Medical Center
Routes incoming calls to correct location and pages providers as needed
Duke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University Health System, one of the country’s leading academic health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading healthcare company dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. These two forces joined because of the shared interest in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative healthcare services to communities. Duke LifePoint combines Duke’s unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with LifePoint’s extensive resources and knowledge and experience operating community hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Ensure smooth functioning of hospital switchboard communications
- Answer and route correctly all incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Assist patients, take messages and log calls for physicians, staff and others
- Monitor and respond to alarm panels
- Respond to codes promptly and appropriately
- Contact appropriate personnel in emergency situations
Benefits – Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire household. Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week.
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30% off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. You also accrue points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost to you.
Why join our team?
Frye Regional Medical Center employs more than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical center is a 355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with a full range of services to meet the healthcare needs of our community. We believe our employees are our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If you are passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!