This Job listing For Year 2022 is about OpenTable in San Francisco County, CA
About the job
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
At OpenTable, we’re on a mission to help people experience the world through dining and to help restaurants grow and thrive. OpenTable’s marketing team is looking for a strong writer with an acute knack for copy, meticulous attention to detail, and yet speedy execution. You will develop engaging content for the restaurant audience across various content types including articles, website landing pages, ebooks, interactive tools, and more. You’ll work closely with the Brand Studio team of designers, writers and project managers, as well as with acquisition, retention, and product marketers to ideate and implement creative concepts.
In This Role, You Will
- Brief, edit, and write long-form and short-form content that speaks to restaurateurs’ struggles and promotes OpenTable’s platform story in the voice of the brand
- Develop and refine content that targets organic search terms and improves conversion rate, including: customer stories, website landing pages, ebooks, webinars, emails, and interactive tools
- Partner with product marketing, acquisition, retention, and brand teams to craft content and supporting channel assets that meet the growth objectives
- Understand industry trends and competitive landscape to develop content to increase our market presence and thought leadership
- Ensure a cohesive voice and tone across customer and prospect content and distribution channels
Please Apply If
- A love for helping small businesses scale and a true passion for dining and restaurants
- Excellent writer and storyteller with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience writing across channels, including social media, email, web, demand gen content, and thought leadership articles
- Ability to turn market research and data into compelling content
- Strong familiarity with ad creative process, as well as copy testing and optimization
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience at a technology company. B2B experience is a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, “get it done” environment—and balance multiple projects at once
- A sense of humor and authentic attitude toward your work
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games
- Flexible hours
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Francisco County, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org