Are you looking for a Job at Omnipresent in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Who We Are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 150 people is located in more than 40 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever! Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
You’ll be part of an early-stage Sales Development team, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales processes from the ground up alongside our growing high performing Sales team.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are natural curiosity. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, but are also obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re simplifying this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a streamlined, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
About The Team
We’re a tight knit and growing team, dedicated to the future of work.
We’ve cut our teeth in hyper growth startups, the military, and academia. The sales team you will be joining is led by two leaders who have been founding sales people at unicorns and startups acquired for 9+ figures.
We also make outsized investments in career development, craft a caring environment, and hold each other to exceptionally high standards.
The key thing here is that we are an early stage, rapidly growing start up where the sales function is somewhat undefined. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine – You will be helping to build it. In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff an SDR in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Take responsibility for lead generation through a mix of prospecting, cold outreach (email and calls) and LinkedIn.
- Organise sales processes and data in our CRM.
- Develop new and creative ways of improving our processes and outbound prospecting.
- Gather and structure customer feedback to share with our product and service teams.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Worked in a sales or SDR function before
- Been a real achiever – well established track record of sales success and you have made target in year one of prior roles
- Shown resilience in the face of adversity and are comfortable handling rejection.
- Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations teams or to Technology Companies.
You are the sort of person that…
- You are a strong, persuasive communicator in writing and over the phone.
- Has a growth mindset – you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes.
- Is highly motivated by achievement and financial rewards.
- Is fearless in making new connections and building genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels.
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision.
- Is a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including contribution towards internet expenses.
- Company retreats: We are planning annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Access to co-working spaces
- Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
Home office setup
It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
Co-working space access
We offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com