Are you looking for a Job at Omni in Leicester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
£35000 – £45000/annum Car
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance (4.7k)
Location: Leicester and travel across East Midlands
We’re recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to support various commercial clients in Leicester and Midlands.
The Quantity Surveyor would be responsible for assisting in the delivery and governance of commercial services across multiple longstanding contracts. They will regularly price work ensuring target costs are met, review contractual agreement with our contractors, handle commercial management issues and engage with the end client directly. The successful candidate will have 2 stage Design & Build project experience and be looking towards becoming chartered.
Projects: Roofing Scheme, Replace Window/Doors, Brick Repairs/Rebuild, Internal Refurb / Decoration, Fire Proofing etc.
The successful candidates will have;
- Proven commercial experience in a similar level role
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying
- Understanding of both JCT D&B & NEC Contracts
- Experience of pricing project values up to £10million
- Ability to engage with client, subcontractors and third parties
- Advanced user of MS Office, particularly in Excel /Project
You would be responsible for;
- Pricing of works – ranging from £1million to £10million
- Management of supply chain partners
- Preparing subcontract documentation and procure subcontract packages
- Assessment of and processing of subcontractor payments and liabilities
- Management of Defined Cost and pain/gain trackers
- Representing the business in client and supply chain meetings
Apply now and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
07711 596 129
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org