Website Oliver James
Are you looking for a Job at Oliver James in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
What does an Associate Consultant do day to day? :
- You will be proactively developing and maintaining a candidate database, through building rapport with existing and prospective candidates.
- BRANDING BRANDING BRANDING! You will be proactive in promoting Oliver James Associates through marketing and networking calls.
- Consistent with the delivery of candidates to a job role, by utilising the tools provided, such as LinkedIn and the internal database.
- Following up on leads efficiently
- Support the Recruitment Consultant with mapping out the correct calibre of candidates to meet with the client’s hiring needs.
- Build a strong rapport with prospective candidates, as well as screen, interview and asses them in line with the companies standards.
- Urgency! You’ll be super proactive in your approach when it comes to matching suitable candidates to the clients requirements.
Not only do you get a competitive salary, market leading commission structure I would also get…
- Christmas parties & summer events
- Access to a dedicated Learning & Development team that will support me throughout my career
- Quarterly lunch club incentives
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Team nights out
- Friday drinks
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
and much more…
Apply now in order to kick start your Recruitment journey!
Desired Skills and Experience
– A strong background in B2B, Door to Door or Telesales experience is ideal but not a necessity.
– Strong life / work experience that has defined you to be who you are today.
– Results driven, resilient, adaptable, organised & self-motivated are just a few of the attributes you will need to be successful in this role.
– See solutions and not problems.
– Always a team player!
– Not afraid of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
– Confident on the phone and able to build rapport quickly in order to establish valuable and lasting relationships.
Company: Oliver James
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org