Website Ocean Finance
Are you looking for a Job at Ocean Finance in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Ocean Finance is a leading financial technology business offering a wide range of personal finance options to consumers such as our credit builder credit card, personal loans, a range of mortgages and second charge products for homeowners. We are a fast-growing business offering a dynamic working environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
You will help build and execute on the existing strategy focused on managing financial technology projects. You will need to exhibit an excellent ability to prioritise, manage and deliver solutions in line with business requirements, deadlines and adhering to standards.
You are passionate about Testing, love thinking big and have a solid understanding of Agile, Digital, Technology, software and infrastructure. You are also deeply passionate about delivering the highest quality results. You are naturally customer centric and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical, business and communication skills.
The successful candidate will grow and lead the organisation through change, evolution, and sustained growth. You will work alongside a world-class data driven team focused on delivering agreed targets.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects. You must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of Testing Tools & Techniques, with experience in delivering IT projects and a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development lifecycles. You will be reporting to the Head of Testing in our broking team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define test plans, test approach and create test scripts based on the new features which are to be delivered in each sprint
- Work with Business & Growth Analyst to understand and analyse functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring comprehensive testing is completed
- Engage with the Project Manager, Growth Analyst & Developers to ensure testing is prioritised correctly
- Ensure testing is completed within each sprint, escalating any issues as deemed appropriate
- Identify, log and report any defects found, track these until a resolution is found
- Complete functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Complete Acceptance Testing
- Conduct Device Testing
- Scenario based, End to End Testing and Live Proving activities
- Track testing progress and provide updates to the Project Manager/Head Of Testing
- Meet with key business stakeholders to provide testing updates
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills to ensure issues are identified and made known as quickly as possible
- Customer orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with a curious, questioning, sceptical nature
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to quickly reprioritise tasks when necessary
- Knowledge of SQL Programming, Development Languages and UI Development
- Experience of manual and functional testing
- Experience in App automation testing
- Experience with, or happy to quickly become experienced with, mobile testing on iOS, Android.
- Educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification.
- Familiarity with continuous integration testing frameworks
- Ability to work with onshore & offshore teams as well external third parties
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- ISTQB foundation testing certification or equivalent
- Awareness of A/B testing tools
- Automation Testing
- Load Testing
What do we offer you?
- Clear career path
- Inspiring workplace
- Remote working
- Quarterly Ocean awards
- Online fitness sessions
- A day off on your birthday
Company: Ocean Finance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A