Website NYU Langone Health
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about NYU Langone Health in Boynton Beach, FL
About the job
Job ID: 1092385_RR00059709
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Project Assistant.
In this role, the successful candidate Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Project Assistant will support the CBO South office in the day to day administrative needs. The position will focus on project/program support and a variety of moderately complex clerical functions (gathers, receives, classifies, reconciles and consolidates data, moderate data analysis, coordinates efforts (e.g., scheduling appointments, tracking, supervising surveys, preparing presentations, etc.) with assigned staff, compiles information and prepares reports, summarizes documents, responds to routine and non-routine inquires and complains, greets and directs visitors, etc.) and other related duties for a supervisor or department. Excellent collaboration skills will be necessary to coordinate the various activities for the projects and works well under general supervision.
- Project Support: Provides project/program support in the preparation of project relevant materials that includes but is not limited to: assisting with project planning and implementation; managing the logistics of and coordinating content development for meetings, conferences, and other project-related events; assisting with the design, development and dissemination of project products and reports; coordinating and monitoring project budgets; coordinating proposal development and managing the proposal process; assisting with project data collection activities to maintain and improve the effectiveness of the workflow and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs and participates in other job related duties as required.
- Employee Engagement: Makes name tent cards, sends out Birthday Cards and coordinates other event logistics for staff (e.g., Parking spot weekly raffle, Pumpkin Decorating contest etc.)
- Clerical Support – Makes and provides clerical support to the department/unit (photocopy, fax, mails, and files, data entry, sorts and distributes mail, etc.) and other related duties as needed. May order office supplies. Meets and greets clients; Resolves non-routine situations based on established policies and procedures and refers non solved issues and questions to the appropriate party.
- CBO Payer Website Access Requests to help activate/deactivate administrative profiles.
- Filing and Mail Distribution – Maintains office filing and storage systems by sorting, scanning recording and filing written material in alphabetical, numerical, or subject order as needed. Retrieves material from files upon request and keeps records of the movement of file materials. Opens, sorts, routes and distributes mail to the appropriate party. Screen mail to determine which letters can be answered independently.
- Scheduling and Coordinating: Independently maintains routine calendar, schedules appointments, assist in preparing for conferences (checking the logistics and technical support, ordering and setting up food, etc.) and other related duties. May assists with special events planning.
- NoneWord Processing/Typing: Prepares and proofreads memos, reports and applications. Independently prepares responses to routine correspondence. Develops documents for presentation or meeting.
- Moderate Clerical Functions including completing formseports, faxing, receiving, submitting purchasing requests, makes and/or receives calls.
- I-9 Sterling Sign-Off to identify and verify new hires.
- MyTime Sign-Off Manager Back-Up.
- Ensure Project Timelines stay on track.
- Onboarding Training: Assists in onboarding new hires for Day 1 orientation which includes reviewing Policy & Procedures, Direct Deposit and overall acclimation to NYU Langone Health. Reviews workflows and makes recommendations for process improvement if applicable to ensure efficiency.
- Epic: Trained in Epic to complete requested tasks including DAR label printing and responding to CBO Legal Billing Requests some of which are high priority.
- Reports: Receives, classifies, reconciles and consolidates data. Compiles and prepares routine factual forms and reports based on information readily available, verify information, determines report format, identifies discrepancies and make corrections. Research problems, issues and concerns and responds to requests for information and summarizes data based on information compiled from various sources.
To qualify you must have a Excellent interpersonal skills.
Strong customer service orientation.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and/or coordinate multiple assignments are required.
Extensive knowledge of Windows platform including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Associate’s degree preferred with one to three years administrative experience or equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience.
Company: NYU Langone Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org