Website Nuance Communications
Are you looking for a Job at Nuance Communications in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Nuance Healthcare has a unique opportunity for a seasoned Healthcare sales professional to join the Nuance Healthcare team in either New South Wales or Victoria in Australia, territory to cover New South Wales and ACT. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of revolutionizing the healthcare industry in Australia through leading edge AI based innovations. You are a highly driven, disciplined and an outside the box professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to work for a highly dynamic global leader and powerhouse in cloud-based AI innovations. You are focused, disciplined, autonomous, collaborative and passionate about sales and market share growth.
- Identify prospects that match the profile of Nuance Healthcare.
- Work as a true sales hunter, generating and following up on leads and creating interest in Nuance Healthcare solutions.
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle to build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Achieve growth through solid relationships with Nuance channel partners and prospective clients, gaining detailed understanding of their needs, pain points and strategic direction.
- Accurately predict trends and analyze the company’s position in the local market.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure promotional activity is carried out to enhance the Nuance Healthcare image and augment brand reputation.
- Provide regular feedback on Nuance Healthcare positioning in the marketplace.
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities.
- Negotiate and close sales that vary in contract length and Annual Contract Value.
- Maintain prospect (Salesforce CRM) database information.
- Utilization of internal resources in Australia and abroad ensuring the effective coordination of client meetings, presentation preparation and delivery to all levels of Nuance end user organization.
- Engage senior clinical leadership in the evaluation of Nuance solutions.
- Complete a discovery process to understand the workflow and economic value of Nuance solutions within each opportunity.
- Develop business case for each opportunity to include ROI, as well as explanation of key problems solved for the particular hospital with Nuance solutions proposed.
- Strategically engage with each opportunity, ensuring interaction with technical / economic / clinical / coach contacts throughout the sales process.
- Maintain a pipeline of 3:1 against quota.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience selling software solutions
- A proven track record with solution selling into the healthcare market.
- Solid experience within the health sector, ideally but not essentially within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or Clinical Documentation industries, and either selling to or from within the health sector as an End User or a Consultant.
- Proven track record of growing assigned solutions’ revenue and market share.
- Demonstrated Consultative Selling experience & capability.
- Persistence to follow up of leads and movement of prospects through the sales cycle.
- Experience in presenting and liaising with many different key stakeholders within end users and business partners ecosystems.
- Exposure and experience in C-Suite business dealings.
- Experience in managing tenders, and tailoring tenders to provide unique solutions to suit customer requirements is desirable.
- The ability to develop a bid strategy and bring it to life is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- You have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and are proficient with MS Office. Experience with Salesforce CRM is desirable.
- Tertiary qualified, complemented with excellent customer service experience in direct customer facing roles i.e., Sales or Client Relationship Executive.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries,
bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically
challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our
Company: Nuance Communications
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A