Website Noon - The Social Learning Platform
Are you looking for a Job at Noon The Social Learning Platform in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Data Analyst embedded into the Product team, you will play a key role in shaping the student experience on Noon. Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with feature teams to develop the right metric to focus on, and help the team set an ambitious goal (OKR) against this metric
- Identify user needs through usage pattern analysis to help feature teams focus on areas of highest opportunity
- Work closely with stakeholders across engineering, product, design, and UX research to drive product decisions
- Design experiments that will enable feature teams to make effective product decisions, and help teams evaluate the results of these experiments
- Cultivate a data-driven culture throughout the organization by exposing data through Tableau and Superset dashboards for internal stakeholders to view on-demand
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes
- Work closely with the data engineering team to shape the overall data strategy for the company
- Manage and mentor other data analysts across the organization.
- Numerical/Analytical minded (degree in a numerical subject is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a data analyst, ideally working on consumer-facing products
- Proficient in SQL or similar data querying languages
- Experience with dashboarding/ reporting tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc
- Excellent stakeholder and time management skills
- Experience with owning multiple projects from start to finish
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing), eg Firebase, Mixpanel
- Familiarity with statistical analysis in Python, R, Matlab.
About The Benefits
You will be joining the world’s first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- Not a morning person? No problem! We offer flexitime and a great work-life balance, including 2-3 days working from home per week
- 25 days annual leave and Christmas office closure days on top
- Generous pension scheme – Noon matches up to 5%
- Full premium Private Medical Scheme including Family cover
- Subscription to Perkbox
- Income Protection and Life Assurance to help you to protect your future
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.
Company: Noon – The Social Learning Platform
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org