Website Newly Weds Foods
This listing is about Newly Weds Foods in Chicago, IL
About the job
The Staff Accountant is responsible for monthly general ledger close and various financial reporting to ensure they properly reflect the company’s financial position in accordance with company policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Coordinate and review data for the General Ledger.
- Review Purchase Orders for accurate account information
- Review daily accounts payable reports
- Post journal entries, payroll entries and cash receipts
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements and management reports.
- Prepare preliminary and final margin reconciliation.
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare Audit Schedules
- Have general understanding of Inventory & manufacturing flows.
- Interact with all departments at the office and plant levels.
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of five year experience in Accounting
- Must have strong computer skills and high degree of efficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Pivot tables.
- Strong analytical abilities, communication skills and organizational skills required
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Accounts Payable
- Balance Sheet
Company: Newly Weds Foods
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org