Website Newburyport Bank
This listing is about Newburyport Bank in Newburyport, MA
About the job
Newburyport Bank is a premier community bank in the Greater Seacoast looking to expand our team. If you are seeking an organization who treats customers, employees, and community members with respect, fairness, and an unwavering commitment to professional growth and development, apply now.
We are currently recruiting for a Review Appraiser. This individual will work closely with the Credit Administration Officer to review and manage all appraisal orders from the Commercial Lending Team.
Responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned as dictated by business need.
- Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the bank’s ongoing mission, vision and core values.
- Responsible for managing the bidding, engagement and review of all commercial appraisal assignments.
- Addresses questions and appraisal issues directly with the appraisal vendor and documents the resolutions within the appraisal review process.
- Performs annual review of all approved appraisers and assists commercial credit department with report preparation and other duties as requested.
- Is responsible for making recommendations for additions to or removal from the commercial approved appraiser list.
- Gathers and assimilates appropriate appraisal data for different property types and different markets to assist with the credit analysis process.
- Remains current on all Bank credit policies and existing regulations and verifying conformity.
- Assists Commercial Loan Officers with ordering appropriate valuations based upon the type and structure of commercial loan.
- Demonstrates understanding and compliance with Bank policies and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines as applicable to the position.
- Works with other employees of the department & organization as a positive, enthusiastic and proactive team member.
Company: Newburyport Bank
Job Location: Newburyport, MA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com