Website Newburyport Bank
This listing is about Newburyport Bank in Newburyport, MA
About the job
Newburyport Bank is a premier community bank in the Greater Seacoast looking to expand our team. If you are seeking an organization who treats customers, employees, and community members with respect, fairness, and an unwavering commitment to professional growth and development, apply now.
We are hiring a Commercial Loan Officer (CLO) for the C&I Lending team to attract, develop and maintain new commercial loans, commercial deposit, and commercial banking relationships within the Bank’s footprint. The CLO develops and maintains a new portfolio of commercial loans and commercial deposit account relationships and cross-sells other bank products and services to this targeted new client group.
Responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned and dictated by business need:
- Seeks out new business opportunities within the bank’s defined market areas and actively participates in business development efforts to attract and retain quality clients.
- Develops and maintains a network of professional relationships and referral sources to include business brokers, accountants, attorneys, and other centers of influence to enhance generation of new business.
- Promotes and sells related bank financial products and services, and coordinates implementation of strategies necessary to enhance the promotion of bank lending and deposit generating activities.
- Screens and interviews new loan applicants, collects and analyzes financial and related data to establish creditworthiness, establishes and negotiates, when necessary, credit terms and continually monitors loan repayment activities.
- Sells other products of the bank and provides referrals as appropriate.
- Effectively manages all aspects of a commercial & industrial loan portfolio, to proactively identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Works closely with the Credit function to provide complete application and supporting documentation to obtain loan approval. Structure loans in compliance with bank policies for approval by Loan Committee.
- Provides customers loan commitments and works closely with commercial administration to ensure all conditions are met per approvals and follows loan through a timely closing.
- Ensures timely completion of credit file commentary and collection of annual financial information for analysis.
- Participates in civic, social and community relations activities to promote and strengthen the image of the bank within the Bank’s footprint and reasonable proximity.
- Maintains a high visibility profile for the bank within the business and professional communities at large.
Company: Newburyport Bank
Job Location: Newburyport, MA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org