Website Neo Cybernetica
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Neo Cybernetica in United States
About the job
We are a next-gen cybernetics start-up backed by a few top-tier investors (led by NEA).
Our R&D blends robotics, machine learning, and high-fidelity simulation. We aim to push the boundaries of what intelligent systems are capable of achieving both autonomously and in collaboration with humans.
Before starting Neo Cybernetica, our CEO founded the unicorn AI company DataRobot and led for almost a decade while working directly with worldwide customers across many industries.
You can expect to be part of something exciting at the contour of human knowledge.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Project Manager for our growing Simulation team. The ideal candidate will have both Agile software project management experience and familiarity with machine learning and/or game development concepts. As our Project Manager, you will organize and track the work of a multi-disciplinary team of simulation engineers and technical artists enabling robots to learn.
You are a highly collaborative coordinator of huge workloads that need ruthless prioritization. You are excited to transform to-do lists that are too much of a good thing into actionable sprints. And you enjoy being immersed in the world of robots who collaborate with humans. If this is you, our Simulation team would like to talk with you.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant work experience doing project management for software engineering or games development.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and comfortable with accents from multiple countries
- Able to tenaciously obtain clarification to make action items concrete
- Experience using project management tools such as GitLab, Jira, or Asana
- Demonstrated experience managing projects from beginning to end
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with stakeholders and development teams
- Leads a scrum-like cadence, including sprint planning, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Uses Agile project management best practices to run projects with a distributed team.
- Develops and maintains project plans in conjunction with the simulation team and VP to achieve milestones.
- Actively monitors project progress and proactively overcomes project challenges to mitigate risks.
- Ensures project team members meet assigned project deliverables with early course correction when necessary.
- Effectively manages changes to project deliverables and over-communicates impact on dependent projects.
- Competitive salaries
- Significant stock
- Flexible schedule
- Freedom to make ground-breaking decisions
- Unlimited time off (we encourage 4+ weeks/year)
- “Exploration day” each week when you can research a topic of your choosing.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Company: Neo Cybernetica
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org