Website NatWest Group
Are you looking for a Job at NatWest Group in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Corporate AML Specialist
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you’ll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our High Risk & Institutional Amendments Team You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures, and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
- Liaise with Relationship Directors, intermediaries, and direct customers to gather required information and/or documentation to ensure that all risk factors have been considered
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- Funds knowledge and good understanding of complex corporate structures
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Experience of working in AML and the practical application of AML legislation
- Knowledge and experience of complex corporate structures
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification (e.g. Advanced ICA or equivalent)
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job
Company: NatWest Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org