This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Namify in Springville, UT
About the job
Namify’s Warehouse Processor position will be responsible for the quality assurance and processing of custom printed projects that come through the production line. They need to be hands-on and able to stand for long periods of time. Attention to detail is critical while hitting all production time standards of the warehouse.
• Commit to a regular daily shift. Arrive on time.
• Spell Check all text on printed pieces.
• Quality check images and verify them against a specification sheet that shows the image, its size, and placement.
• Read orders and specifications for items and follow specifications.
• Cut items to sizes specified on orders.
• Package items attractively for client presentation and protection when shipped.
• Keep work station clean and orderly, with tools and materials organized in their proper place at the end of each day.
• Follow instructions by supervisor.
• Return incorrect and poor quality pieces to end of line.
• Ask questions of supervisor when instructions/specifications are not clear.
• Keep any poorly made product from being packaged and shipped without being corrected.
• Take care of our customers by providing excellent quality and fast service.
• Adhere to all company safety standards.
• Assist with occasional piecework/processing jobs as needed.
Compensation: $11-15 /hour, Sign-on bonus
• Must be able to read and comprehend English instructions on work orders.
• Must be able to communicate with supervisor.
• Must have good tactile ability with hands and hand eye coordination.
• Must have great attention to detail, even with repetitive processes.
• Must be able to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
• Must be able to work under deadlines and quotas.
• Be able to work in a team environment and alone.
• Some warehouse experience is a plus
• Ability to use computers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Springville, UT
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org