Are you looking for a Job at Multiplier in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
A BIT ABOUT US
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation – remote employment. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process…
Welcome to Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to contract staff all across the world, while managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes – all from one software system. It’s a game changer!
We’re on a mission to impact economies of scale, and disrupt the traditional employer of record (EOR) space. We’re backed by some of the best in the game (Sequoia and Golden Gate Ventures), led by domain level experts, scaling massively, and seeking brilliant like minded enthusiasts to join our team.
A BIT ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re going to 20x our business in 2022, and are building a world class sales org to help us get there. Our Regional Sales Directors are responsible for helping us build world class sales teams, processes, and to deliver on exceptionally ambitious revenue targets. We expect to grow from less than 3 sales reps in the UK/Europe, to more than 20 this year alone. Sales Directors will be responsible for hiring Business Development Reps (BDRs) to help drive outbound pipeline, Account Executives (AEs) to close those prospects, and Managers for each business group as we scale headcount.
As an SD, you’ll be reporting to the Global Sales Director, and work closely with your peers and cross functional stakeholders. Process, efficiency, and tenacity will be critical to our/your success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, onboard, and develop exceptional sales talent across all business groups (BDRs and AEs)
- Consistently deliver on sales targets for your territory, while staying with the bounds of your regional budget
- Build territory plans to ensure the most effective GTM plan across European markets possible.
- Train BDRs to drive consistent pipeline through outbound sales efforts
- Train AEs to deliver incredibly effective demos, and nurture prospects to closed-won
- Motivate and manage all talent within your remit as a Regional Sales Director
- Help build career plans for your staff, and maximize retention of top talent
- Ensure we’re leveraging the best/most relevant tech stack to automate and streamline the sales process
- Help us build a predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales engine
- Represent our brand as an evangelist and authoritative voice in the field of remote employment/SaaS, across all relevant channels and marketing/sales events
- Provide access to a rolodex of high value prospects through your personal and professional network
- Ensure the team are using our tech stack (HubSpot, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, and Linkedin Sales Navigator) as intended, while keeping meticulous track of all sales deals and pipeline
- Deliver on quarterly OKRs, with a laser focus on data
What you’ll bring:
- Min 15 years B2B sales experience, with a track record of achieving quota
- Min 5 years of management experience
- Has scaled a sales team to 50+, and $50M+ ARR
- Min 2 years of quota attainment as manager, out of the last 3 years
- An exceptional appreciation for the complexities of your craft
- An affinity to work (thrive!) as a remote employee
- The ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- An unrelenting desire to drive impact
- Work ethic beyond the norm, and a commitment to excellence as a leader
What we’ll provide for you:
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level
- Autonomy within your role
- Ability to work fully-remotely
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, global, and diverse team
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and culture of recognition
- ESOP at the next round of funding (series B, projected to close by Q3 this year)
- Unlimited holiday policy
- A commitment to positively impact your career
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re a company builder, not just a sales leader. You absolutely love working with a unique and inspired workforce, and being part of a dispersed team. Startups excite you because you covet the opportunity to contribute to building something special, early on. You understand the art and science of sales, and use systems and mathematics to succeed. You’ve been successful in management, and relish the opportunity to grow. You’re progressively minded, creative, accountable, and quirky in your own way. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A