Website M&T Bank
Are you looking for a Job at MT Bank in Wilmington, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
The Enterprise Architecture, Data, and Engineering Group is responsible with enabling our technology partners across the Bank with a suite of best-in-class Platforms, Tools, and Products; allowing them to deliver rich customer solutions all while decreasing their time to market. In addition, the Group creates significant value by providing an advisory and governance function on these capabilities, so technology delivery teams can focus on the “What” not the “How”.
Lead the development and maintenance of a complex integration/solution architecture for portfolios, projects and/or domains that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing the solutions to ensure that technology projects are cost effective, compliant with enterprise policies, and corporate technology standards and do not diverge from business and technology strategies.
Manages activities and strategic direction of the department including indirectly managing several diverse types of technology teams. Responsible for budgets of multiple cost centers spanning concurrent development streams. Provides both long and short-term strategic direction for the entire department, multiple applications and/or cost centers. Serves as primary contact to divisional peers, Technology Senior Management, Management Group and business partners. Oversees development and career planning for all team members.
- Act as the Lead Architect supporting Commercial Banking, managing a team of architects
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the Line of Business (LOB) or domain’s targeted business outcomes
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture for identified LOBs, domains or projects based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Contribute to developed roadmaps and reference architecture patterns
- Provide consulting support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with overall enterprise architecture
- Understand cybersecurity principles; identify and address impacts to ensure solutions architecture designs comply with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Understand Corporate Technology standards and ensure solutions fully comply; recommend exceptions where appropriate
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns related to assigned domain or LOB to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision
- Support governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work, leveraging appropriate Enterprise Architecture tools
- Complete other related duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
- Associates’ degree and a minimum of 12 years’ technology management or large program leadership experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 14 years’ higher education and/or work experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Graduate degree in a business or technical discipline
- Experience in at least two Information Technology solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, database management and/or Information Technology operations
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Relevant certifications in Enterprise Architecture discipline, or other domain-relevant disciplines
At M&T Tech, we’re a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We’re not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: we’re an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We’re building an agile team of the most skilled and creative workers to solve complex problems, architect solutions, write high-performance software, and chart our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve, better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow’s bank, today.
M&T Bank: is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
#Architect #Commercial #EnterpriseArchitect #SolutionArchitect #Togaf #Zachman #MTBTechHub
We support our team members with generous benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, welfare, and retirement benefits
- 401(k) match at 5%
- Work-life balance and flexible work arrangements
- Banking Officers start with 25 days PTO plus 12 paid holidays
- 40 hours paid volunteer hours per year
- Much more. For details, see: M&T Benefits Overview
Wilmington, Delaware, United States of America
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Wilmington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com