Website Motorola Solutions
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Motorola Solutions in Chicago, IL
About the job
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
By becoming a part of the Motorola Solutions Legal team, you become a part of helping public safety and commercial customers obtain the products and services needed for the moments that matter. From the legal procurement team working with subcontractors and vendor to obtain the supplies needed to run the business, to the software legal team analyzing new product offerings, to the legal pre-sales team negotiating contracts with customers, to the post-sales project team to complete our contracts as contracted on time and on budget, our team assist supports and facilitates the innovation and business efforts of Motorola Solutions.
- Oversee our contract records repository database to ensure it stays current and relevant.
- Work collaboratively with attorneys and contract managers on projects in the hardware, software, and services areas (both sales and procurement) as well as support litigation and antitrust projects.
- Support the legal teams through legal research and analysis.
- Aid the company’s legal operations to run efficiently and effectively, and communicate those efforts.
- Must be pursuing a J.D.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Experience with Google suite preferred
- Experience with a collection management database system preferred
- Detail-oriented and organized individual
- Good communication and people skills
- Candidate must be pursuing a J.D. with graduation on or after December 2022
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits Include
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Company: Motorola Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org