Website Morgan McKinley
Are you looking for a Job at Morgan McKinley in City of London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
This position is a senior member of a growing team of Treasury analysts responsible for Asset and Liability Management and Balance Sheet Management.
The Treasury team ensures the allocation and utilisation of financial resources to generate economic profit for the entire London business. Treasury is a profit centre that sits within the Financial Markets Department.
Treasury play a central role in supporting the Executive Management Team in London directly and to facilitate the relationship with Head Office. Treasury acts as the secretary to the Asset and Liability Committee to ensure consistent oversight of the management of prudential key performance indicators.
- CFO, Executive Management & Team Support
- Preparation and coordination of monthly ALCO Management Information, including role of ALCO Secretary, represent ALCO/Treasury at committees including RMICC, BRC
- Leading coordination & preparation of the ILAAP
- Governance activities e.g. liquidity risk appetite statement, operational risk, operational resilience, learning & development, new product reviews, policy & procedures
- Regular and ad hoc reporting e.g. balance sheet, pillar 3 disclosures, strategy, compliance, support for BCS reviews e.g. Treasury, culture, committee secretaries, I.A. validations
- Support role for daily funding adjustment (B role & review)
- Support role for bi-weekly banking book FX gross position monitoring & hedging (B role & review)
Additional Team Responsibilities
- Asset and Liability Management
- Management, calculation and reporting of structural interest rate risk in the banking book
- Management, calculation and reporting of liquidity and funding risk
- Balance Sheet Management
- Calculation and reporting of Economic capital and RAROC budget and performance indicators
- Modelling, calculation and reporting of Liquidity stress testing
- Experience of Treasury within Financial Services Industry
- Experience of quantitative analysis of funding risk, liquidity risk and interest rate risk in the banking book
- Accounting or Finance related major or relevant professional qualification
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Access and data management skills
If you feel you are the right immediately available AVP/VP of Treasury then please apply here or send your cv to [email protected]!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Company: Morgan McKinley
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: City of London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com