Website Monzo Bank
Are you looking for a Job at Monzo Bank in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone. Driving thoughtful customer growth is at the core of how we’ve scaled over the past 5 years, and we’re building out our dedicated Growth Marketing team to support these efforts. You’ll play a big part in bringing Monzo to more people who we’ve never been able to reach before, so we get closer to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-orientated Paid Social Manager to help us drive and scale our Paid Social activity. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary team across performance marketing & SEO to bring in new customers to our personal and business accounts in the UK (and other markets to come!).
You’ll collaborate with our data team, our Marketing Engineers, our Product Marketers, Writers, creative teams, and external agencies to help us take Monzo into our next phase of growth.
You’ll Help To
- Set up, optimise, analyse and report on our Paid Social activity
- Carve out a successful Paid Social strategy for the channels you own
- Own the A/B testing process across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Test new campaigns and channels with a strong focus on CPA, doubling down on what works
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all Paid Social channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Work tightly with our Product Marketers and creative teams to deliver high performance advertising, grounded in user insight and dataw
You’ll love this role if you…
- Put the customer first. We’re a mission-led company and everything we do is to benefit our customers
- Take a ‘test and learn’ approach and love agile ways of working
- Have run successful Paid Social acquisition campaigns for a fast-growing business
- Know the biggest platforms inside and out – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and others
- Like to use data to tell a story about performance and understand how our customers engage with us
We offer a base salary plus stock options and other benefits .
We can help you relocate to London & we can sponsor visas.
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog .
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team and 2 interviews remotely via Google Meet. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Company: Monzo Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com