Are you looking for a Job at Monster in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
About Monster Strategic Talent Solutions (MSTS)
We are an employer branding agency born from Monster (hence the name…). We believe in matching the right people with the right company and the right team.
We are more than 20 people from all around the world. Project managers, designers, developers, writers, web analysists and other specialists all working to help recruiters and HR professionals across North America and Europe forge their brand, tell their story, and fortify their recruitment marketing.
Check us out at https://www.monster-sts.com/
What we’re looking for…
Our MSTS team is currently looking to hire a talented Resource Consultant on a Permanent Full-time basis for our Glasgow office, who will be supporting the delivery of our end-to-end recruitment solutions.
As a Resource Consultant, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering solutions that fulfil our customers’ hiring needs. Possessing a good understanding of day-to-day recruitment processes is key as the Resource Consultant will be accountable for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates while having a proactive level of engagement towards customers and internal teams.
What you will be doing…
- Work with locally based colleagues to understand the customers’ needs
- Take ownership of selected recruitment services and manage to completion
- Closely collaborate with other Solutions Delivery teams to fulfil our promised solutions towards our customers
- Co-ordinate activity internally to achieve the desired outcomes for multi-team solutions
- Co-ordinate activities with 3rd parties and vendors, where necessary
- Assist with screening, interviewing, and managing candidates, ensuring that the customer’s employment value proposition is communicated effectively
- Accountable for taking the customers job brief and accurately communicating information about the company, the position, and the compensation/benefits package to candidates
- Leverage hiring manager relationships to successfully influence, guide, and drive the recruitment service to meet the needs of the customer
- Utilise Monsters suite of products and other sourcing methods to manage candidate pipelines
- Manage and communicate with qualified candidates in line with department guidelines
- Assist with customer interviews where required and manage customer feedback to ensure a smooth candidate journey
- Liaise with the Sales Department regularly to provide updates on customer campaigns and future opportunities
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fully fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitmentesourcing or degree-qualified graduate
- Ability to manage relationships and provide clear updates to internal and external partners
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and written & verbal communication skills
- Customer and detail-oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary + individual & company-based annual performance bonus programme (up to 7%)
- Above-average holiday/annual leave allowance + extra paid time off: 2 self-care days, 1 family day, 2 volunteer days per year
- 100% flexible working policy with “work from home” monthly allowance (up to of £75) + possibility to work remotely from a different country (for up to 4 weeks)
- Excellent top-tier private pension plan with Scottish Widows (company contribution: 6% / min. employee contribution: 3%) + life, medical & health insurance plan with BUPA
- Regular access to Learning & Development modules, paid certifications, etc. related to your function through external partners and internally via Monster & Randstad’s programmes
- Market-leading rewards & benefits such as retail discounts, gym membership and corporate events
- Access to Randstad Share Purchase Programme (SSP) giving all Monster employees a unique chance to participate in Randstad’s success as a shareholder in Randstad Holding and receive up to 50% in bonus shares (after 6-month saving/holding period / max. purchase: 5% of gross monthly salary)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Central Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Salary / pay rate: Competitive
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org