Website Moneysupermarket Group
Are you looking for a Job at Moneysupermarket Group in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
So, you are a leader, a problem solver, a ‘do-er’ and can see the bigger picture.
You know that being a Senior Product Manager is about leading your team, whilst balancing priorities, stakeholder management and adapting to change.
Your attention to detail and communication skills allow you to immerse yourself in diverse teams, giving you the ability to lead a thriving collaborative Product Engineering environment.
You have delivered some excellent products and results, but you feel like the challenge has dissipated in your current role – so what next?
Have you thought about a role with Moneysupermarket Group?
What We Do
At MoneySupermarket Group we pride ourselves on serving a powerful and important purpose: Helping Households Save Money.
Home to five distinct brands, and almost 850 talented individuals, there’s a lot of personality across Moneysupermarket Group. Greater than the sum of our parts; we’re a diverse, successful, growing business, united by our clear purpose of helping households save money, and by our unique spirit. Everyone plays a part. And there’s always room for one more.
You Will Bring
- Experience – a Senior Product Management role in a digital technology / eCommerce environment
- Understanding of A/B testing
- You have coached and developed high performing teams
- Bias for action – willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, no matter what the obstacles!
- Creative problem solving ideas
- Attention to detail – the small things count!
- Analytical skills – utilising data to make clear decisions, backed by evidence
- A drive to collaborate – bring together their different viewpoints into a cohesive vision for the product across technology, commercial and marketing
- Foresight – the ability to anticipate problems before they arise
- Resilience to thrive in ambiguity – priorities change sometimes and that’s ok!
- Balance – commercial priorities vs a longer term strategic vision
We’re an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We welcome applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and excited about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Francesca, at [email protected]
Company: Moneysupermarket Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com