Website Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Milestone Technologies Inc in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
As a Lead Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the team of developers
- Maintaining knowledge of all technologies used in the company, directly related to the job/ Salesforce
- Developing new functionality in the exiting software
- Finding and removing bugs in the exiting software
- If necessary, replacing colleagues in their basic duties
- Following the established company practices and software development processes
How You Will Make An Impact
- Provide project and technical leadership for key Salesforce implementation projects
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Be flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently
- Manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Support the expansion of Salesforce product within the company;
- Managing and improving Salesforce workflows, data and system configuration, together with system maintenance and customisation to support business requirements, recommending opportunities for on-going improvements as appropriate
- Develop plans and approach for implementation of key activities .
- Develop and enhance internal applications to deliver operational excellence by developing and growing the team and individuals within
- Grow and develop deep relationships with key stakeholders in the business, such as product and sales, finance, etc.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree. 7+ years Salesforce development experience (banking or financial services experience preferred).
- Proficient knowledge of CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Experience working with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence or similar systems
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
This position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site.
- Job description is subject to change.
Company: Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com