Website Mid-Continent Group
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about MidContinent Group in North Carolina, United States
About the job
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Initiate contact with current and prospective new business partners.
- Market the company’s products/services through interaction (correspondence, phone, in person, digital media, etc.) with agencies, brokers, and clients.
- Track statistics on prospect lists, hit ratios, business retention and new business production.
- Develop and employ innovative, creative, and resourceful methods for achieving new business development.
- Work collaboratively with management to develop, monitor, and adapt a business/marketing plan for area of responsibility and to support division goals.
- Participate in the development of agency or client business goals.
- May support underwriting in fact gathering, underwriting, and pricing of renewals.
- May prepare reports to analyze and develop existing business profile/mix and the quality and quantity of new business.
- May promote additional coverage/programs to existing accounts.
- Responsible for achieving premium development and retention/persistency goals.
- Build strategic relationships with business partners (clients, agents, brokers, producers) to achieve targeted profit goals of the division.
- Regularly correspond and visit with clients, agencies, and brokers. Monitor the delivery of excellent customer service and follow-up on any customer concerns that need to be addressed.
- May assist with coordinating/transferring books of business and ongoing contract management.
- Identify issues/potential issues and triage to appropriate staff to resolve.
- Provide continuing education and support to assigned agents regarding company products, programs, product line news/issues, eligibility guidelines, risk, and pricing philosophy.
- May author/distribute promotional correspondence (newsletters, pamphlets, etc.) and/or marketing collateral to existing and potential agents and/or customers.
- Plan and host both internal and external events to achieve areaegional marketing initiatives.
- Maintain familiarity with competitors and market conditions. May be required to gather, analyze, and maintain competitive information. May utilize a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to improve services or target marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Underwriting, Product Development, Product Management, Corporate Legal, and Corporate Communications to develop marketing initiatives, new products, and the supporting marketing materials. May collaborate with other business units on cross-marketing efforts.
- Attend industry and association events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience.
- This position will require 60% travel.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Insurance certifications are a plus.
Company: Mid-Continent Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: North Carolina, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org