Website Micron Technology
This listing is about Micron Technology in Boise, ID
About the job
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
We are changing the way Micron Technology Inc. thinks about IT Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) and are looking for an experienced Intune Engineer who will help with the transformation of End-user endpoint Engineering at Micron.
In this role, your primary focus will include providing Tier 3 / 4 and Engineering daily support and administration of a mobile device solutions. The Mobile Engineer will serve as a Technical Professional for Mobile Enterprise Operational and Security MDM supporting Engineering teams within the organization. Familiarity with ServiceNow ticketing systems is a plus, as is the ability to adapt to and develop procedures around changing technologies and customer requirements. This position will ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the mobile systems.
You will monitor managed enterprise infrastructure platforms to identify performance issues and ensure the overall system integrity.
This position will be in Boise, Idaho, working in a fast-paced, agile and iterative environment, affording the stability of a global, established and competitive technology company.
Responsibilities And Tasks
You will work regularly with Micron’s Business Units to ensure solutions meet or exceed business requirements. You will be expected to suggest, promote, and use published standards to minimize environment complexity and ensure regulatory as well as license compliance.
As part of your responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Provide hybrid technology directions collaborating with different Micron IT teams (including Mobile App developers), both internal and external to I&O.
- Responsible for maintaining the stability, availability, and security of Intune systems.
- Work closely with vendors for support with mobile device activations, deactivations, procurement, troubleshooting, and device replacement.
- Leverage support of MDM providers to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Monitor and control mobile device inventory and mobile asset management along with metrics that illuminate efficiencies or opportunities for growth.
- Monitor system performance and capacity and provides periodic system status reports to department management.
- Coordinate with security, network, and systems engineering teams to ensure solutions are integrated into the enterprise using agency processes and procedures to include pre-release testing and qualification of new devices and applications to ensure feasibility and usefulness.
- Have In-depth knowledge of iOS and Android mobile device operating systems and functionality.
- Improve operations efficiency with automation tasks.
- Maintain OLA and SLA agreements with other Micron Business Units.
Additional Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Knowledge and experience with a wide range of Cloud, Networking, Mobile and Security Technologies.
- Understanding of Intune as an MDM platform, experience in the enrollment, management, and configuration of IOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices.
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory including Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD Enterprise Applications, App Registrations, Azure Conditional Access and Azure App Proxy design and configuration. Experience with multi-tenant configurations and B2C directories.
- Experience with Azure AD Connect Synchronization, Hybrid Azure AD Join scenarios and configuration, Federated / Managed Domains, Password Hash Synchronization and Password Writeback.
- Understanding of identity and authentication including Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, and Certificates for authentication with on-prem and hosted SaaS applications as well as with mobile applications.
- Knowledge of security as it relates to cloud and mobile technologies specifically MFA, Proxy, Certificate Authorities, Network Access Control, Conditional Access, App Protection Policies and VPN
- Understating of the management of mobile and desktop OSs including IOS, Android, Windows, Windows Holographic and Mac with tools such as Intune, Citrix Endpoint Manager, Apple Business Manager and JAMF
- Strong knowledge of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, IP Subnetting, Routing and DNS
- Experience building and deploying infrastructure, security and applications to Public Clouds such as Azure, GCP and AWS
- Strong scripting skills. Experience using REST API, PowerShell and other scripting languages is preferred.
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years in handling Enterprise devices (iOS, Android, windows) etc. using an MDM platform.
- 5+ years of hand-on experience in IT
- Understanding of MDM standards and best practices
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Strong drive for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal)
- Strong skills in problem-solvingdecision-making, prioritization, and negotiation
- Passion and accountability for the environment you will be responsible for
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at [email protected] or 1-800-336-8918
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Company: Micron Technology
Job Location: Boise, ID
Application Deadline: N/A