Website Merkle | Cardinal Path
Are you looking for a Job at Merkle Cardinal Path in Vancouver, BC
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics, and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client’s bottom line.
- Cardinal Path is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join its Analytics Engineering team. You will be part of a team that is globally recognized for its professionalism and technical know-how, and your work will have a significant impact on hundreds of high-profile businesses. As an implementation specialist, you would be an example for your peers in terms of technical and communication skills. You will introduce new techniques and workflows in order to improve the implementation process and the quality of our deliverables as a whole.
What You’ll Do
- Recommend appropriate web site measurement tactics tied to business goals.
- Identify opportunities for tagging efficiency and provide solutions.
- Develop and maintain Analytics tracking solutions.
- Write/edit implementation documents, which explain how to implement our digital analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with site developers to modify the existing tagging infrastructure using both, tag management systems and inline.
- Debug implementation problems/configuration/coding errors.
- Perform/Advise quality assurance testing post-implementation.
What You Have
- Knowledge of software development standards, coding standards, and best practices.
- Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
- B.S. Degree: Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Experience in producing reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code samples.
- A strong team mentality; and an ability to work independently.
What We’d LOVE You To Have
- Practical experience in Google Analytics, preferably in an implementation capacity.
- Knowledge of Single-Page Applications development.
- Knowledge of Mobile & Cross-Platform development.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Passed the GAIQ exam.
- Experience with Google Analytics API.
- Experience with Google Analytics Measurement Protocol.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Company: Merkle | Cardinal Path
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com