Are you looking for a Job at Medpace in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Safety Manager to join our UK team and to be based at our growing UK offices in London and Stirling. This position plays a key role in the pharmacovigilance process at Medpace. Working in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success.
If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage Clinical Safety activities and multiple large programs
- Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge;
- Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities to ensure client needs are fulfilled to a high quality;
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components.
- Create safety management plans dependent upon client;
- Attend business development activities such as presentations to prospective Sponsors, participation in Sponsor audits, generation of scope of work and cost estimates
- Write departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and clinical safety experience, including project management and ideally line management experience;
- Previous experience of managing clinical safety activities for multiple programmes;
- Experience in writing departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
- Comprehensive knowledge of global clinical safety regulatory requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
- Exceptional teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter’s campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com