This Job listing is about ConvenientMD in Merrimack, NH 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Job Title: Medical Receptionist (MR)
At ConvenientMD we’re on a mission to make good health more convenient for all – working to improve how patients and providers experience healthcare in New England. To support this belief, we’re building a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about improving lives, are passionate about work that can make a difference, and driven to learn from one another.
What You’ll Do
- Greet patients and respond to phone calls in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Participate in registering patients by gathering necessary information from patient to build a new/updated patient account in the Electronic Medical Record.
- Collect payments, insurance co-pays, and prescription charges while following all CMD financial policies.
- Perform various administrative duties such as photocopying forms, creating reports, faxing forms to employers, filing forms/charts and maintaining various logs of daily activities including patient count and financial transactions.
- Schedule specialist referrals as needed for patient follow-up.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge of how to use data processing software, personal computer, and other programs common to an office environment. Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively learn new knowledge and skills.
- Must be able to work 12 hours shifts, weekends and holidays per CMD scheduling guidelines
- Collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth
- Urgent care services at no cost to our team members and their families
- Flexible scheduling
- Extensive benefit offerings including health, dental and vision coverage, company paid Short Term Disability and optional pet insurance
- 401k Match after 1 Year of Service
- Access to our Primary Care (depending on location)
- Educational Alliance with Purdue University Global-Reduced tuition rates for CMD Team Members & their families
There’s a job and then there’s purposeful, transformative work. Our aim is to create a workplace where you can learn, grow, and continuously refine your skills. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we appreciate that many skills and backgrounds can make people successful in this role. We are committed to creating a strong sense of belonging for all team members, and our process is designed to prevent discrimination against applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any other aspect which makes you unique. If you’re looking for a great next step, and want to feel good about what you do, we’d love to hear from you.