This Job listing is about Primacy in Delray Beach, FL 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
We will be accepting resumes from the following states: CT, FL, GA, IA, MD, MA, NY, NC, OH, RI, SC, TN, or TX
The Media Marketing Manager is a mid-level role that encompasses Strategy, Execution and Management that will be hands-on to develop, plan and buy traditional and digital media plans. As a strategic marketing and client communication guru on the team, you will be entrenched in your clients’ businesses and their campaigns. You will lead your clients’ campaign strategy, develop relevant media/marketing plans, and drive campaign optimizations across multiple channels to meet goals and objectives.
- Immerse yourself in your clients’ business and key objectives to inform their media and marketing strategy.
- Lead the mediate.ly campaign team in executing on that strategy to meet campaign goals.
- Plan, negotiate and buy local and national digital and traditional media for your clients’ media campaigns. Internal team will buy and manage PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic. This role will direct media mix within the plan.
- Use media planning tools—Mediaocean, Scarborough, SQAD, Nielsen, Roku—and other industry research and client’s historical campaign data to develop media plans.
- Work with and provide clear direction to your Campaign Specialists on media plan development and tactical execution of digital media by channel. Serve as a resource for Specialists for advice and counsel.
- Must be able to connect the offline and online media channels to build and present cohesive media plans.
- Work with Analytics and Traffic Ops to ensure proper campaign setup and tracking. Quality control is a must.
- Oversee flighting and budget management for your campaigns. Recommend changes as necessary to meet overall goals.
- Lead communication with your clients, ensuring white glove service with deep knowledge of their industry, business, and active campaigns. Lead weekly reporting call with client, highlighting key insights, recent optimizations, and recommended actions.
- Keep on top of industry news and develop POVs to communicate relevant updates to the team/clients.
- Engage with media vendors on a regular basis.
- Grow assigned accounts through successful leadership and strategic recommendations.
- Anticipate and navigate around potential pitfalls and know when to escalate issues
- This position is client-facing
- A minimum of 5 years of agency or equivalent experience at a media publisher and experience in marketing and/or media
- Experience using media planning & buying tools such as Mediaocean, preferred, Scarborough, SQAD, Nielsen, etc.
- Knows how to plan Broadcast, cable, terrestrial radio, OOH and print media
- Focus on strategy to provide thought leadership on all managed accounts combined with the ability to jump into the native platforms and our data dashboard to monitor performance.
- 2 – 4 years of Paid Search/Social/Display campaign management (At least 1 channel, preferably multiple)
- 2 – 4 years of digital analytics / reporting experience (Google Analytics is a plus!)
- Ability to break down complex data sets and marketing ideas into information that is digestible and informative to an end client.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills using MS Office tools to present to clients or internal stakeholders.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment – flexibility and adaptability are essential!
- Excitement, drive, and hunger to build relationships, solve problems, and exceed client expectations
- Passion for asking “why?” paired with natural curiosity and desire to learn
- The best co-workers you’ll ever find
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Annual bonuses for all levels
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Planned outings and team events (remote workers included!)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Powered by JazzHR
|Delray Beach, FL