Website ME London Hotel
Are you looking for a Job at ME London Hotel in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Be our star, join us and create your own successful story…
ME London by Meliá is searching for creative & innovative Marketing Manager to join the team.
ME London by Meliá is a 5* lifestyle, innovative and sophisticated hotel ideally located in the most stylish urban area of the city, the West End. Covent Garden, River Thames, Somerset House and Soho are all within a 5-minutes’ walk. The nearest underground stations; Charing Cross and Temple are within a short pleasant walk.
Music, art, design, fashion and gastronomy make up the ME London scene to provide visitors with an unforgettable experiences.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive salary
- Holidays: 29 days holiday inclusive of 8 public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Discounted dental and health cover with HSF
- Travel & Food discounts: excellent employee special rates in Melia Hotels worldwide for our team members, their friends & families while travelling and staying in our hotels including F&B discount (subject to individual outlets)
- Personal Development: programs designed to support your career right from the start, with unlimited access to online learning platform
- Career growth: fantastic opportunity to progress and access to a network of over 380 hotels across the world (subject to local right to work rules)
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Paid time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
About the role, what you will be doing
Marketing Manager will plan, develop and implement all strategic marketing activities in line with hotel sales and revenue targets. You will also:
- Keep abreast of newest trends and innovations in the industry and (F&B) marketing field, understand the changing needs of the business and develop promotions to meet both short term and long-term needs for all hotel’s offerings
- Lead point for managing the delivery of the marketing plan for all F&B outlets, working with all key internal and external departments/ partners
- Own the guest journey from a brand viewpoint and ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging at all touchpoints
- Create original content for F&B promotional campaigns across all platforms
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search/ user experience for all channels including: online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video and print.
- Develop and implement creative tactical and strategic campaigns that resonate with target guests, support the campaign goals and drive sales and volume.
- Effectively manage the marketing budget on a day-to-day basis, ensure and quantify that activities deliver strong ROI in support of campaign objectives.
- Develop segmented profiles to lead thinking and campaign planning, delivering tailored TOV and content for each profile.
- Manage the PR and creative agencies to consistently high standards
- Evaluates the performance of the brand website and updates/improves to ensure impact and business are maximized.
Who are we looking for?
- Creative, innovative & passionate leader with previous experience in a similar role with proven success in improving both website traffic and conversion rates
- An up to date understanding of online consumer behavior and content marketing
- An understanding of luxury brands and the hospitality industry
If you radiate energy and have a personal style that captivates others, if you like to follow the latest trends and live for the moment; if you love music, culture and new technologies… Then you are already connected with ME by Meliá brand and we would love to get to know you!
If ME London excites you and the job sounds like something you will enjoy doing than APPLY NOW!
Become part of Meliá Hotels family today and grow your talent with us!
About Meliá Hotels
Meliá Hotels International is a Spanish hotel chain with over 380 hotels & resorts in 40 countries. The company is one of Spain’s largest domestic operators of holiday resorts and the 3rd biggest hotel chain in Europe.
In London Melia operates 3 hotels: ME London, Melia White House and Melia London Kensington.
Please note the successful candidate must already have eligibility to work in the UK.
Company: ME London Hotel
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A