Website Mazars in US
This listing is about Mazars in US in New York, NY
About the job
Mazars in US is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Our firm is recruiting experienced Senior Accountants to join our Accounting & Advisory Services team in our New York office.. As a Senior Accountant in this practice, you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other professionals and interacting with valued clients. The Accounting & Advisory Services Group offers customized services and solutions that address the financial needs of high net worth individuals and their families as well as of closely-held businesses. You will be responsible for preparing tax returns as well as assisting on audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statement engagements.
The preferred location for this position is in our New York office.
However, this position can take place in any of our U.S. office locations.
Our firm offers remote working.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Mazars’ approach, methodologies and tools used to support clients
- Proficient knowledge of income tax planning, compliance and consulting to individuals and closely-held businesses in various industries
- Responsible for overall engagement planning, completion and budget
- Preparation of high net worth individuals’ tax returns and business returns
- Provide compilation and review services and prepare financial statements for clients in a variety of industries
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with client personnel and obtain a clear understanding of their operations, processes and functions
- Provide various accounting outsourcing functions as necessary (G/L, A/P, A/R, payroll, sales tax) as well as accounting assistance and oversight to clients and their closely-held businesses
- Produce accurate and timely work-papers and supporting documents
- Serve an active member of our Accounting & Advisory Services Group by contributing to its overall growth and success
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or a business related field
- CPA or EA designation is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant tax compliance experience in public accounting, providing proactive and personalized accounting service to assigned clients
- Working experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite tools, ProSystem FX, Engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) with a client service focus
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships at all levels with firm and client personnel
- Highly detail-orientated, organized and proactive
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Company: Mazars in US
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com