Website Mazars in US
This listing is about Mazars in US in New York, NY
About the job
Mazars in US is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Our firm is seeking an experienced accounting professional with full-charge bookkeeping skills to join our Accounting and Advisory Services (A&A) team in our New York office. As a Senior Accountant in this practice, you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other professionals and interacting with valued clients. The A&A group offers customized services and solutions that address the financial needs of high net worth individuals and their families as well as of closely-held businesses.
The preferred location for this position is our New York office. However this position can take place in any of our U.S. office locations.
Our firm offers remote working.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Mazars’ business approach, methodologies and tools used
- Provide accounting related outsourcing functions (G/L, A/P, A/R, QuickBooks) as well as accounting assistance and oversight (compilations, write-ups) to individuals and closely-held businesses in various industries
- Prepare payroll activities, including 1099s and W2s for our clients
- Prepare sales and rent tax returns and supporting documents
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with client personnel
- Gain an understanding of clients’ business operations, processes and functions
- Produce accurate and timely workpapers and supporting documents
- Continuously be an engaged team member of our Entrepreneurial Business Services Group contributing to its overall growth and success.
- 5+ years work experience in bookkeeping
- Prior work experience in a CPA firm preferred
- Experience working with QuickBooks
- Experience with preparing sales and payroll taxes
- Demonstrated success in providing personalized service to clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with all levels of the firm and client personnel
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools (especially in Excel), QuickBooks, ProSystem FX, Engagement, BNA, CCH and other tax related software programs
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Company: Mazars in US
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com