Website Mazars in US
This listing is about Mazars in US in New York, NY
About the job
Mazars USA LLP is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
We are seeking a high-performing Senior Accountant for our Accounting and Outsourcing Services practice, who is as passionate about providing meaningful insight to businesses and individuals as they are about investing in their own professional growth. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service working with staff accountants, managers and Partners as well as interacting with clients in a range of markets and industries.
Our ambition is to transform today’s high performers into tomorrow’s leaders through on-the-job training, continued professional education, in-house development programs and customized training where appropriate. Are you seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to develop your talent to become a future leader and ambassador of our profession? If so, we may have the answer!
- Strong knowledge of business tax compliance (corporate income tax, sales and use tax, payroll taxes, etc.)
- Understand income tax planning and compliance
- Resolve more technically complex tax engagement issues
- Strong experience working on financial statements
- Maintain high technical and professional standards, developing best practice AOS procedures.
- Review monthly or quarterly client reporting
- Supervise team of internal staff members providing outsourcing functions (G/L, A/P, A/R, and payroll) as well as accounting assistance and oversight to our clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel to obtain a better understanding of business operations, processes and functions and assist with business advisory services
- Stay informed of current economic developments relevant to each client’s business and industry
- Demonstrate professionalism
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Master’s degree a plus
- Current CPA or actively pursuing CPA designation
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to speak and understand French a plus!
- Motivated and hardworking, focusing on meeting client deadlines and providing excellent client service
- Proven experience providing proactive, personalized service to clients
- Distinguished interpersonal skills, motivated by challenges and team work
- Strong analytical and report writing abilities
- Possess strong attention to detail, organized and proactive
- Knowledge of various accounting and tax software packages a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Mazars USA LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Company: Mazars in US
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com