Website Mazars in US
This listing is about Mazars in US in New York, NY
About the job
Mazars in US is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Are you seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to develop your talent to become a future leader and ambassador of our profession? If so, we may have the answer!
Mazars in New York, NY is seeking a high performing Staff level Accountant for our Accounting and Advisory Services Group, who are as passionate about providing meaningful insight to businesses and individuals as they are about investing in their own professional growth.
Our ambition is to transform today’s high performers into tomorrow’s leaders through on-the-job training, continued professional education, in-house development programs and customized training where appropriate.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to our clients in a range of markets and industries. You will:
- Prepare tax and financial projections
- Prepare individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns (including general ledger analysis and tax closings)
- Assist on reviews and compilations of financial statement engagements and preparing financial statements
- Build and maintain client relationships focused on excellent client service
- Engage in internal initiatives and training.
We actively encourage everyone to bring their own unique skills and experience to the table. Some of the key qualities that we are looking for are:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing CPA designation
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Demonstrated focus on client deadlines and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Demonstrated focus on client deadlines and providing excellent client service
- Proficiency in CCH Axcess Tax, QuickBooks, BNA and ProSystem Engagement.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Mazars USA LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Company: Mazars in US
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org