Website Rock West Composites
This Job listing is about Rock West Composites in Solana Beach, CA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Rock West Composites, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Materials Clerk.
Rock West Composites, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing company dedicated to providing innovative solutions for commercial and government customers. This position is located in our San Diego, CA-Otay Mesa location and reports to the Material Supervisor.
This role involves a range of warehouse responsibilities. These include maintaining inventory, handling shipping and receiving tasks, staging items, and providing support for purchasing. Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Reviews and monitors inventory and work orders.
- Performs kitting of materials for work orders.
- Ensures traceability of material and/or parts through accurate SAP system transactions for issuances or receipts.
- Coordinates with various departments to support department materials requirements.
- Monitors and restocks inventory levels housed on shop floor to ensure appropriate levels.
- Updates daily movement of parts providing information to appropriate personnel regarding back order of critical scheduled material.
- Delivers materials as required for designated production areas.
- Reviews material requisitions issued to the stockroom to ensure material is properly allocated.
- Conducts physical inventory counts. Identifies, reports, and investigates inventory shortages, overages, or discrepancies on the shop floor.
- Examines items received. Verifies conformance to quality clauses and receiving procedures.
- Transfers vendor shipper paperwork upon receipt of goods or after appropriate approval of parts.
- Ensures damages or excess goods are processed through quality assurance and/or materials supervisor.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Additional functions and other duties as assigned or required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-5 years of supply chain experience, or relevant field. Aerospace preferred.
- Experience working with excel-based forecasting models.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems; SAP is preferred.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental
- 401K – 5% match
- Employee Stocks Option Program
- 9/80 work schedule
- 8- paid Holidays
- PTO: Max. 4-weeks after 5 years of employment
- $2,500 tuition reimbursement
The hourly range for this position falls within $18 and $21. The final compensation will be determined based on experience, skillset, and other factors permitted by law.
Why should you want to work with us?
At Rock West Composites, we care about our employees! We offer exceptional benefits to our full-time team members, including 100% employer-paid Medical & Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and a 401K match. Plus, you’ll thrive in our fun and friendly working environment!
Rock West Composites is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Due to nature of defense contracts, US Citizenship is a requirement. As part of our Drug and Alcohol Policy, upon acceptance of any offer of employment, employment will be conditional of passing a required drug test and employee will become part of the random drug testing.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 858-537-6260
|Solana Beach, CA