Website Ascend Clinical
This Job listing is about Ascend Clinical in Foster City, CA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Locations: Sunnyvale, CA
Come work for a company that is transforming the industry!
We are Ascend, one of the highest volume clinical laboratories in the United States. With the use of the most advanced tools and technology, we process millions of tests each month. For over 30 years, we have been delivering industry-leading service and excellence in testing. At Ascend, we are relentless about innovation and growing to pioneer the future of clinical and environmental laboratory testing.
Ascend is unlike most companies, offering the discipline of a healthcare leader and the mentality of a tech startup. As a company that is on the leading edge, we are seeking individuals with a similar mindset who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
As a Material Handler, you will be primarily focused on ensuring that orders are correctly labeled and staged on designated pallets. The Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Warehouse Worker will also be entering data for FedEx and UPS in order to prepare orders for delivery.
- Receive, count, stock items and record data manually or using a computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Pick orders for shipping.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Interact with customers on orders, shipping and deliveries.
- Cycle count support for inventory accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED required, college preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Forklift License.
- Valid California’s Driver’s License with clean record.
- Forklift experienced and experienced with material handling equipment (stand up, order picker, sit-down forklift, electric and propane, and pallet jack).
- Warehouse Management Systems or computerized inventory systems with RF technology (scanning guns).
- Must be able to physically bend, reach and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Detail oriented and able to read and work with large product numbers.
- Able to work efficiently and work well under stress and time pressures.
- Able to work 1st or 2nd shift and weekends as needed.
Ascend provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, AD&D, Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program) Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave) Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k).
- Salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
Ascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
If you are interested in applying to Ascend and need special assistance or accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected]. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Powered by JazzHR
|Foster City, CA