Are you looking for a Job at MATCHESFASHION in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At MATCHESFASHION we are on a mission to offer the most personal luxury shopping experience in the world. We are renowned and respected for the relationships we build with clients and our brand partnerships. To achieve our ambition, we capitalise on our unique combination of technical savviness and global innovation mixed with curated content.
More About Us
We bring together a modern edit of over 700 established and new generation designers. Founded over 30 years ago as a brick and mortar store, we transitioned online in 2012. In 2017, APAX Partners acquired a majority stake in MATCHESFASHION, fuelling our expansion. We now ship to 176 countries, have over 70 million site visits and 95% of our sales are online with the majority of sales made internationally.
We have a global website, mobile apps, retail stores, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care and MyStylist teams. We have offices in the UK and Hong Kong. In London, our head office is based in The Shard, our brand-new creative hub is in Here East and last year we launched No.5 Carlos Place, a completely new retail concept combining digital and physical interaction.
We lead the way, moving our industry forward, and we are always looking for talented individuals to come in and inspire the world with us.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority for MATCHESFASHION – we delight customers around the world and so it’s important that our team represents our customers.
We want to attract the very best talent and create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people and enables them to do the best work of their careers. We recognise the world is not a perfect place and that bias exists, which is why we take a focused approach in this area and are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Matchesfashion.com are looking for a highly commercial individual with a keen eye for detail to join our Product Marketing Team. The Upload Manager will be responsible for curating the product uploads for the website across Womenswear, Menswear, and Homeware.
- Highly commercially aware with a creative flair and knowledge of fashion designers and brands.
- Highly computer literate and experience with CMS desirable.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.
- A keen eye for detail
- Be able to carry out your role to the highest standards in a fast-paced environment
- Graduate (or equivalent) with proven experience
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Curate the product upload lists (5x a week for WW, 3x a week for MW) taking into account product launches, priority brands, embargo dates, etc.
- Working daily with the Studio team on the product upload lists
- Working daily with the visual merchandising teams on product upload ensuring we have the right mix of stock going live to create cohesive upload
- Liaising with buying and merchandising, editorial, and press teams on product uploads ensuring launches are being met and relevant stock is resurfaced for marketing comms
- Managing the weekly and monthly reporting and circulating across the business
- Manage Pre-shot items and Upload as Coming Soon on Site – Liaise with B+M on Launches and Delivery Windows
- Conduct regular audits of the site to check product is being surfaced, attractively presented and that everything is correctly classified and merchandised
- Overseeing and supporting the Upload Executive
- Liaise with the Email Team on Just In Emails every week
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A