This listing is about Mastercard in New York, NY
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Business Development Rep (Open to US remote)
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. Main client verticals include Retail & Commerce, Financial Institutions, and Government.
- Responsible for building the front end of the sale funnel via cold outreach, social selling, campaigns, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact of Mastercard D&S to prospect stakeholders from mid-level to C-suite
- Work directly with Test & Learn and Loyalty Subject Matter Experts to build outreach strategy, campaigns, and content creation
- Leverage knowledge of Mastercard D&S capabilities and how they fit together to create customized, relevant solutions for clients
- Support sales process from beginning to end
- Research potential clients and identify key information to prepare Account Executives for sales appointments
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Mastercard to build multi-pronged strategies for account engagement
All About You
- Strong commercial drive with ability to build relationships based on empathy, thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Collaborative attitude with an understanding of how to win as a team
- Preferred cold outreach / lead generation / social selling background and an ability to deal with rejection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred proficiency with Microsoft Office, Zoominfo and Salesforce
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Agile, creative, and flexible thinker that enjoys responding rapidly to shifts in macro and microeconomic trends that effect prospect companies
- Sales experience preferred.
- This is a full-time immediate opening.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org