Website MASS Precision, Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about MASS Precision Inc in San Jose, CA
About the job
MASS Precision Inc. is a global manufacturer with over 30 years of experience excelling in the custom contract manufacturer of electronic chassis, frames, fabrications, and turn-key electromechanical assemblies built to customer specifications.
MASS manufactures medical devices and military electronics for some of the largest companies in Silicon Valley. We are constantly improving our operations and looking for new ways to meet our Customer’s needs through continuous improvement.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Tuition, and discounts on public transportation.
We are searching for motivated, hard-working candidates that have a positive attitude. The “can-do” type is successful in this shop.
Our company is busy and growing with lots of opportunities to move around and learn new skills! We have everything from VMC’s to 5-axis Mills to Mill/Turn lathes!
Can you setup Haas, Fadal, or Fanuc controlled CNC Mills? Our shop is busy! So, we have several openings for Horizontal and Vertical Setup Machinists on Days and Nights.
- Make good parts while running more than one machine
- Setup machines by following written instructions “First Article” setups
- Running new programs and making fixture
- Basic computer skills
- Calipers, Micrometer, Dial Indicator, Allen Wrenches
- Keep parts in tolerance by changing offsets
- Setup vertical or horizontal CNC mills
- Experience working under ISO 9001
Education & Training/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: MASS Precision, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org