Website NBC Sports
This Job listing is about NBC Sports in Garden City, NY 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
This role will provide administrative support to three members of the NBC Sports & Entertainment Marketing team: (1) SVP, Consumer Engagement NBC Sports; (2) SVP, NBC & Sports Creative; and (3) SVP, Marketing Strategy Entertainment, Sports, & Symphony. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention for detail. The candidate should also have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to coworkers. An ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Provide administrative support to SVPs in the form of:
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings
- Booking travel arrangements
- Managing expenses
- Updating and maintaining contact sheets
- Tracking department time-off (sick, personal, vacation)
- Previous success in a similar role with 2+ of work experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Outlook
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
- This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
|Garden City, NY