Website Manpower UK
Are you looking for a Job at Manpower UK in Randalstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Antrim + BT41 2RU
Various shifts between 09:00 & 19:00 Monday – Sunday
Up to £9.50 per hour
Would you like to earn a bit extra money this year while working flexible hours to fit in with your other commitments? Then join Royal Mail via Manpower as a Delivery Driver.
You can look forward to some great benefits, including:-
- 28 days paid holiday (Pro Rata)
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to the MyPath upskilling programme
You’ll Then Be Responsible For
Our friendly face in the local community, your day will start with you spending an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route and taking out your van to start your round.
- Delivering mail and parcels to houses and businesses within the area
- Working flexible hours to deliver outstanding levels of service
- Using a hand-held computer device to act as a routing system and capture customer signatures
To succeed, you’ll need a valid manual Cat B licence with no more than 6 points. You’ll also need:
- Good time keeping and customer service skills
- A professional appearance and attitude and confidence when dealing with people
- The ability to work equally well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- A willingness to carry out deliveries in line with the government Covid-19 guidelines
- Flexibility over working hours, as shifts vary Monday – Sunday between 09:00 – 19:00.
A well-loved brand that people are proud of, Royal Mail has the assets, infrastructure and sheer scale that other organisations don’t. They are also a big part of the communities they operate in, delivering mail to over 30 million UK addresses each and every week. That’s billions of deliveries a year, thanks to the hard work of over 150,000 people.
Manpower and Royal Mail are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive for all. We celebrate diversity by recognising that all people have different needs and are able to contribute in different ways. We promote behaviours and working practices which recognise and value the difference between people and help them to fulfil their potential.
Company: Manpower UK
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Randalstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com