Website Mandarin Recruitment
Are you looking for a Job at Mandarin Recruitment in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
For more Mandarin or Chinese Speaking jobs, follow us on 微信: ChineseJobsUK01
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mandarin Speaking Student Support Adviser role at a renowned UK University. It is seeking to hire an efficient and articulate person to fill this role. The Student Support Advisee will work as part of the Student Services Department and will be involved in all elements of face-to-face, written, and phone interactions with Higher Education UG and PG students.
- Have prior experience working in a high-volume reception and/or call centre setting.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
- IT, Word, and Excel skills are required.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin.
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough awareness of current practise and the provision of services and support for students in higher education, as well as the hurdles to a successful university experience that students may encounter.
- An awareness of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Organizing abilities.
- Skills in conflict resolution.
- The ability to assist persons who are in difficulty.
- Have great communication, organisation, and prioritisation abilities, as well as the ability to build and assess this new service as part of a team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for any registered students on campus who need information or assistance from the student service division.
- Deliver a first-rate, customer-focused front-line service that responds to all in-person, written and telephone inquiries.
- Deliver professional and efficient help to students, as well as make appropriate referrals.
- Ensure that students have a positive university experience, with a focus on customer experience.
- Assist with all elements of student administration, including student letter requests and monitoring of student records.
- Provide excellent and efficient service to internal departments.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming phone calls, letters, and emails.
- Assist with student enrolment and orientation when necessary.
- Look for advice sources.
- Collaboration with other departments at the university.
- Keeping up with the latest laws and policies.
- Assist students and internal departments with admin tasks.
If you know anyone who may be suitable for the above role, feel free to get in contact with the Mandarin Recruitment team. We will ensure a healthy referral bonus.
Mandarin Recruitment is a service that helps UK and China businesses & organisations find and source high-quality Mandarin-speaking professionals. We have unparalleled and exclusive channels to the Chinese speaking market, allowing us to be the leading organisation for specialist Mandarin recruitment.
Company: Mandarin Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org