Website National HealthCare Corporation NHC
This Job listing is about National HealthCare Corporation NHC in Memphis, TN 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Position: Maintenance Assistant (part-time)
NHC Somerville, a 94-bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing facility is looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join our team.
The qualified candidate for this position must be a high school or technical school graduate who is able to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Knowledge of local codes and ordinances as well as safety regulations
- Ability to plan and carry out programs in repair or new construction and/or installation.
- Knowledge of record keeping and cost estimating
- H-VAC experience is preferred, but not required.
- Keep records of work performed and costs involved
- Coordinate work of maintenance department with other department functions so as not to interrupt patient care
- Advise and consult with Plant Operations Director on maintenance and repair needs concerning structure, equipment and grounds
- Communicate effectively with all partners, residents and family members
- Must be willing to perform on call duties for after hours service
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Operations Director or Administrator
NHC Somerville offers a competitive pay rate and option for dental and vision insurance as well as 401(k) participation.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care, share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity , and have a heart for the geriatric patient, please apply online and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/somerville/
We look forward to talking with you!!