Website Revere Health
This Job listing is about Revere Health in St George, UT 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
At Revere Health, we believe there is a better path to healing and healthcare maintenance, and we’re working on this mission—one patient at a time. We’re a national leader in a movement called value-base care which aims to improve treatment outcomes and keep costs down. Our internal culture is one that promotes respect and consistently recognizes the impact that individual employees have on the mission of the organization.
Position Summary: This is a great opportunity to work in a respected practice as a Medical Assistant/Scribe. Successful candidate must maintain a professional image in the office and in all communications. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations.
Essential Job Functions
- Team player attitude.
- Problem-solver. Ability to resolve issues effectively and appropriately.
- Self-starter. Shows strong initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Ability to respond to emergent situations calmly and efficiently.
- Exhibits respect, compassion, and courtesy toward patients, visitors, and team.
- Responds promptly and professionally to patients, visitors, and team.
- Outstanding customer service, organization, and attention to detail.
- Facilitates excellent patient care under the supervision of the provider.
- Adequately prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assists with the scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Maintains patient records and other information.
- Assists with patient care examination, procedures and related tasks; escorts patients to examination rooms, assists in obtaining patient histories, measures vital signs, records information in patient record.
- Ensures all pertinent information is available to physician (i.e.: list of meds, lab results, medication allergies, etc.).
- Maintains clean and orderly exam rooms. Ensures exam rooms are properly stocked with needed supplies and equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments following clinic policy and procedures.
- Obtains lab and test results for physician to review.
- Calls results to patients as indicated by physician in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Calls/faxes prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Actively participates in Value Based Care goals and processes.
- Other duties and assignments as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of and certification from a Medical Assistant training program medical assistant experience.
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology. Demonstrates excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly, kind and approachable attitude, professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
Hours: 30-40 hours
Additional Notes: Please provide three references with your resume.
|St George, UT