Are you looking for a Job at LUFTAVIA in London Heathrow Airport, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
LUFTAVIA LTD – Our ethos is built upon three core deliverables:
Efficiency, Cost, and Uncompromised Quality.
Due to business growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a QUALITY MANAGER.(Hybrid base – London Heathrow/Remote).
Luftavia delivers efficient, cost effective maintenance solutions through innovative products approved by the UKCAA that redress existing inefficiencies of traditional line maintenance set-ups using state of the art Mobile Maintenance and AOG rapid response service.
The Quality Manager, situated within Luftavia AMO Part 145 Line team is responsible for optimal design and implementation of strategic and operational processes in the area of quality assurance.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with air regulatory requirements for a maintenance organisation (Part-145)
- Maintaining and further developing the quality management system
- Preparation, monitoring, updating and distribution of all relevant manuals including procedures and forms
- Monitoring the quality management system for effectiveness and appropriateness in the context of conducting audits (system, process and product audits)
- Preparation and implementation of annual audit plans in cooperation with the aviation authority
- Preparation of corrective action plans including post-audit monitoring
- Central point of contact for authorities and internal departments for licensing-related and aviation law matters
- Regular reporting to the Accountable Manager Part-145
- Performance management and professional leadership of the employees subordinated to him/her
Knowledge and qualifications
- Completed aviation related degree, or a qualification as an aircraft maintenance engineer as defined in Part-66 CAT B with additional training
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, including at least 2 years in a comparable position in aviation
- Detailed knowledge and relevant experience in the areas of EASA Part-145, Part-CAMO and Part-66
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- AMOS knowledge is an advantage
Personal attributes and behaviours
- Professional approach.
- Flexible with the ability to work around changing business needs.
- Team player.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential data.
What we are offering
- International, multicultural working environment including international travel as part of the QAM duties.
- Great Infrastructure
- A competitive salary package
- A growing and progressive company
Please email your c.v. to: [email protected] or apply via Linked In.
Closing Date 31st March 2022.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London Heathrow Airport, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A