Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Lowes Companies Inc in Tucson, AZ
About the job
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Merchandising Associate in Plant Services, you’ll be the picture of growth at Lowe’s. You’ll work outdoors caring for our beautiful, live plants in our plant nursery. As part of the Merchandising team, you’ll also:
- Greet customers with a smile and inviting attitude.
- Guide customers throughout their experience in the Lawn and Garden Center.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, watered, and priced.
What’s In It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the chance to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
- Work outside.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Have the chance to kickstart a new career, develop your green thumb, and master your customer service skills.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Answer customer questions.
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their needs
- Maintain a clean and safe store that feels like home to customers and teammates.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, and watered.
Who We’re Looking for:
If you’re someone who’s looking to skip the desk job and work outdoors, the Merchandising Associate position in Plant Services might be the Lowe’s role for you. If any of the following statements may describe you, let’s talk!
- You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any industry.
- You’ve served in the military.
- You’re bilingual.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
If you join the Lowe’s team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything you need to make that thumb of yours as green as you want it to be.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted (may have to lift items over 25lbs. with or without assistance).
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evening, weekends, and overnight shifts.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org