Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Lowes Companies Inc in Catskill, NY
About the job
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
- Keep Lowe’s stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate · Requires working Evenings, Overnights and 1+ more
Job Location: Catskill, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org