Website Louisville Tile Distributors, Inc.
This listing is about Louisville Tile Distributors Inc in Louisville, KY
About the job
Louisville Tile is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to support the Accounting Department with a key focus on improvements to payables process, vendor credentialing and setup, non-inventory purchase requisitions, automated invoicing, and general ledger account reconciliations. This position will also be responsible for ensuring expenses are coded correctly across multiple branches and 1099 vendor maintenance and reporting.
Louisville Tile has been a family owned business for over 65 years in 13 locations. We provide cutting edge tile and setting materials to residential and commercial customers in KY, OH, IN, MI, and TN. Louisville Tile offers careers in many fields and strive to promote from within. Our company has a family like environment with a caring culture. We were voted one of Kentucky’s Best Places to work the last 7 years by our employees! You can learn more about us here.
• Annual Incentive Plan
• 401(k) with employer match of 50% of the first 6%
• Employer paid: life insurance, long term disability, and employee assistance program
• 7 paid holidays
• Benefits after 30 Days
• 5+ years of accounts payable experience
• Inventory and multi-location payable processing
• Associates degree or higher in Accounting strongly preferred
Accounts Payable Manager Desired Skills
• Strong analytical and judgment skills
• Proficiency in excel and ability to work with multiple datasets
• Excellent communication both with external vendors and internal stakeholders
• Comfort with changing processes and technology
• Ability to reconcile various balance sheet accounts
Accounts Payable Manager Primary Functions
• Responsible for the overall quality and timeliness of payments
• Defining team operating standards and monitoring adherence to essential procedures
• Leading and coaching others, setting payables team’s direction
• Achieving results within department as well as contributing to other areas of the organization through leadership and negotiation.
• Maintaining technical expertise, business, and industry knowledge.
• Directing and overseeing the Accounts Payables functions, which includes but is not limited to invoice/expense management, reconciliation, fraud prevention, vendor management, and database integrity/accuracy
• Developing, monitoring and enforcing polices, practices, and procedures related to all aspects of Accounts Payable and controls that affect AP processes
• Process and match vendor invoices to purchase orders and resolve any discrepancies
• Conduct independent research, follow-up, and resolution of any matching issues
• Ensure non-stock invoices are coded to correct general ledger accounts and allocate expenses between cost centers based on appropriate methods
• Reconcile invoices to vendor statements
• Participate in monthly general ledger closing procedures including account analysis and reconciliations, reconciling sub ledger activity. Includes purchases clearing accounts.
• Ensure monthly expenses are captured by proactively reaching out to vendors on late invoicing or calculating accrual needed
• Assist with development of vendor onboarding process and own master vendor files
• Maintain 1099 vendors and meet annual reporting requirements
• Identify areas of process improvement within department to improve efficiencies and reduce duplicate entries and late payments
• Track miscellaneous vendor credits related to rebates, sponsored items, and tearouts.
• Work with various teams on AP automation and technology initiatives
• Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned
Company: Louisville Tile Distributors, Inc.
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org