Website Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Are you looking for a Job at Lokalise Hiring remotely in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What We Do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere
We are looking for an experienced Growth Fullstack Software Engineer who likes to move and learn fast, to help Lokalise unlock product-led growth opportunities in the areas of monetization and retention.
- Write understandable, maintainable, and tested code
- Be part of a cross-functional team working closely with Product, UX/UI, Marketing and Engineering team to ideate, plan and execute growth experiments
- Work in an Agile collaboration environment
- Experiment through A/B testing and other techniques
- Deliver, analyze and share insights from growth experiments
- Optimize the product for better usage and adoption
- Gain in-depth product knowledge and become familiar with the software localization process over the globe
You Must Have
- Growth mindset, understanding the relevant business KPIs and vision.
- Strong communication skills. Be able to clearly communicate across teams and departments.
- Pragmatic thinking, being able to make good trade-offs by acknowledging that growth favors progress over perfection
- Data-driven mindset by following a quantitative and qualitative research approach
- Experience with analytics tools in testing and experimentation for growth
- Experience with experimentation techniques such as A/B testing
- Willingness to learn new technologies, languages, frameworks and approaches
- Mid-level knowledge of building APIs and backend services and experience with storage systems
- Mid-level experience working with React.js framework
- Experience with LESS/SASS, CSS3 and HTML5
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience working with Docker
- A working knowledge of English
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with data visualization experience using Tableau, Heap, Hotjar, …
- Experience with Google Analytics / Google Optimize
- Experience with PHP and Symfony framework
- Experience with MySQL and MongoDB
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Company: Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org